Our Process for Residential Construction in Winthrop MN and Chaska, MN
Before we get started on your new home, room addition, renovation or cabinets in Chaska, MN or Winthrop MN, you might be interested in just how we go about bringing your dreams into reality while avoiding the pitfalls that can come with construction. Messner Builders, Inc. is about full transparency, which is why we like to give potential customers an inside peek into our methods. We want you to go into the building process with complete confidence in us and the professional services and products we provide.
Measure Twice, Cut Once
There’s a lot to consider in a residential building project in Winthrop MN and the local areas than assembling 2×4’s and plywood or switching out the old with the new. Our process is as follows:
- We have a consultation meeting to hear from you what your plans and dreams are.
- We start off by measuring the project on-site, which also involves taking images.
- We put together detailed drawings that will be used to estimate and to secure the applicable permits.
- Next, we will sit down with you and go over the detailed proposal for the cost of your project. We also want to see if you have any questions and give you a chance to let us know what you may want to add or remove from the proposal.
- After the proposal is converted into a contract, we’ll have a pre-construction meeting to layout the project.
- You’ll receive a timeline of when you can expect the project to be complete and how it will be done.
- After your project is complete, we’ll do a complete walkthrough.
We apply this process to every project we do, no matter if you want something as simple as new windows or something as extensive as a new home.
No matter which of our services you’re interested in, it begins with an in-house design. We are available to give you a deeper insight into how your project will be built based on the hundreds of previous projects we have completed. We will help you select the products and manufacturers that will be installed in your dream project.
Submit a Contact Us Form
Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (507) 647-4446 if you have any questions about your next building project in Winthrop MN or outlying area. You can also complete a Contact Us form while you’re here on our site.